Monday, July 20, 2009

M E world Collection

I think it was last month or so I received an email showing Mawi & Ekin launched their very own first boutique in JB....hence during my recent trip, I managed to drop by at Danga Bay and visited the store....well in the picture the boutique was like a "WOW"- which basically succeded to catch my eyes .Danga BAy is not a small place and I really did a little bit of searching and asking...phew!!! .....

This is really a situation whereby a picture can be deceiving...from my point of view, it is just another "tudung shop"...nothing fancy except for an "adult bib"...the first of its kind which i have came across.......for people like me who wear tudung but is still far behind from jubah, we wear an undergarment ( usually a long sleeve) to complement a low cut blouse and if your outer is a long sleeve as well, with our weather...that can be a real-fashion-challenge. This bib is a trendy subtitute......but it should have been longer...so that it wont restrict your movement...emmmm

No comments: