Wednesday, July 8, 2009

My heart goes to Michael Jackson's children

I just cant hold back my tears watching Paris Jackson tribute to her father..that is so genuine and pure, not a prepared long-bombastic-words speech..... only innocents words .......

I am not sure if I am considered a BIG fan, definitely not a diehard fan of MJ but a fan for sure...I dont own all his bundle of cds/albums but do have some and do have his concert video bought it back in the UK...was it Dangerous.??? I think so...cant watch it no more as it is on video TAPE.....duh...:(

well..he may be gone....but his music stays alive...My 2 big boys know him well before his departure like they know Anuar Zain, Siti, Celine Dion and some others thru my "halwa telinga".......and my dear Afi has done a courtesy to download some of his hits for me ( Angah and Along are so into Beat It - for those who know me I am a more Billie Jean than Beat It)...so now I am listening while typing this posting.......with my tears therapy
Muslim or not only Allah knows.....but I like to think that he is...so Al-Fatihah....

4 comments:

ZZ said...

It was really sad to hear those innocent words, couldn't help but noticed how Janet Jackson was controlling her emotions listening to Paris.. Life must have been pretty tough on them too. Hopefully the kids will be able to lead a normal life now.

fendifid said...

i have only 1 compilation CD. My fav song will always be Black or White.

Liz Duan said...

ya Allah..aku nangis berapa kali tengok si Paris tu not Paris Hilton ok..i know Fend will go for Paris hilton instead..he..he...

Aimran said...

my favourite song is we are the world....power giler suara M.J. nyanyi lagu tu ..... tapi adib kata adib lagi cute dari anak dia....