Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Apa tu???

I have been busy lately..Don't know how many times I have been singing it to everybody but somehow things happened for reason and I was at home today when fid and Ej reached home late evening. Apa tu??? Terus pop up from my mouth when I saw Ej was carrying it today. I thought she finally received the long awaited certificate for being a librarian.

Kisahnya food. Take away from food court nearby our residence area. Normally people use the red plastic bag but this stall use paper bag. Not sure whether being envinronmental issue or stylo? I think more to the latter.

What ever it is, the food is Spegetti with mushroom soup sauce. Bosan? I am but not EJ. I will only eat spegetti in the near future if it is cabonara from Rainforest or bolognese from Kak Long kat Kuantan. Motifff???




Rm 5.90 per pack.

2 comments:

Ejin said...

ingatkan diorang shopping baju ke apa lah ....never expect it was for tapau food!

Liz Duan said...

aku tak paham "motiff"..????? ape kah maksud yg tersirat dan tersurat....