Thursday, July 30, 2009

A short getaway from office....

For the past 2 days i was down with "boring syndrome" at work....this actually occurs almost everymonth... i am from the other side of finance who dont involve in monthly closing. Basically I need the book to be finalised before i start my engine...

As i was complaining endlessly about my boredom...about the canteen food ...then it struck my mind..why not get some colleagues to have lunch outside this Grace territory...so we did today at Swiss Garden.....not many options we have in this Gebeng Industrial area...so here what we had for lunch today...lega dan sedap!

Appetiser and dessert ...sekali harung, tak de law punya style...
my main dish....i ordered for penang char koay teow ...in fact i asked whether they have cockles in the koay teow and they said yes...but was being served with melayu punya koay teow with zero cockles....

my friend's ...aku tibai satu...punya lah melantak kan......

3 comments:

fido said...

mmm... yummy, yummyyyyy!!!

Mard said...

menyelerakan...

fendifid said...

kah kah kah....itu bukan char kueh teow...itu mi goreng mamak. kah kah kah