Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Girl on the Loose part 2

Remember the first part?...so this is part 2..my weekend on the loose ...away from my other half and kids in JB..yeah i went down to visit my uncle with a friend, Soba..i actually never drive long distance (the truth is I hardly drive whenever Duan is around) so my request to drive on my own (as Duan got to work for the weekend) was turned down the moment it was being raised....geram jugak..anyway that was solved luckily i have Soba ..thanks to her...
Back to my part 2...so happened my compact powder was in need of replacement and we dont have M.A.C in Kuantan thus it was like sambil menyelam minum air and we paid a brief visit to the Tebrau mall on our way back to Kuantan.......

nampak tu sepenuh hati aku muncung kan bibir....

The day ended with a bag of goodies from MAC ...my compact powder of course...a foundation -that is how the makeover came about -to see if the colour blend with my skin....a lotion to keep the make up lasting...and a lipstick........there you go....another episode of "Girl on the Loose"..

5 comments:

Mard said...

my younger sister is very gud at memoncongkan bibir... hehehe...
a.k.a merajuk

Liz Duan said...

my uncung tu is more like tak imitate anita sarawak tapi yg ado!!!!!!!!!

Ejin said...

tu belum 100% juih lagi lah kak long!

Liz Duan said...

juir tu tak boleh lawan...akak surrender

fido said...

Ahaks!! juih beb, jgn x juih!!! meletops mak dara!!!