Sunday, October 25, 2009

Painting....part2

Hi korang... i am so out of ideas lah sayang sayang semua but i really feel like writing. Been working very hard with tax packages...sampai berpinar mata...malassssssss akak. Next week another tax stuff jugak....penat lelah belajar UK Taxation ---ended up dealing with US GAAP--as if i remember what i've learnt in Uni kan???? Propa ajer...

Nak cite ape ni korang????? ahhh my art...this is the most recent -just being framed last week.....wait ! i only had one posting on our art at home kan??? yelah the very first piece that we have from Cardiff....and now we jump to the most recent collections...yes from Bali...we both fall in love at first sight...no not us lah....we were friends first before love.....i am referring to this piece of art . Dont you think it looks so EXOTIC.....it is an acrylic paint...I love the colour, the flower, the details......nice...and the frame as well...Duan chose the frame..match the paint perfectly.....Frame does play a role in enhancing the subject so dont rush yourself when choosing one....



During introductory phase ( except for that paint from Cardiff-we only ralised that it's look like acrylic)...we have quite a few posters...yes only posters from IKEA, below is one of the earliest and my old time favourites....ade consistencies kan? the colours, the subjects...kire tak byk lah perubahan cita rasa...hati dan perasaan.......maintain...apalah aku bebel kan??????

good nite everybody!

4 comments:

fendifid said...

i'm confuseeeee.

Liz Duan said...

kah..kah..kah...just ignore me...aku nak madah berhelah pun tak boleh kau ni

Eat said...

Fendi,

I'm speechless n commentless...

fendifid said...

Earlier today I had chance to refresh my mind and I am happy. So I challenge myself to read again this posting. After finished reading, I found myself bamboozled.