Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Lilies

Remember last time i told about my obsession with harum sundal malam...Lilies is another favourite ...i usually combined them together.., you dont need too many stalks for a bedroom actually....for a combination, you just need about 3 harum sundal malam and one Lily...and without harum sundal malam, 2 lilies is enough to fragrant your room...they will last for 5 days (tengok kualiti jugak)...

I had my Lilies lasy week...wanted a combination but we were late, the florist told me that a guy from Pekan actually borong habis the harum sundal malam....i was like wow...it's bulan puasa so it can't be for a wedding, ....thus, there must a very lucky chick out there who got herself a bouquet ....bukan habis satu kedai tau , semua kedai kat situ habis...tak lah tanya kalau dia borong semua.....mahu jadi hantu malam tu dia orang wahahahahaha:)

Anyway, back to my Lilies....it makes my room smells heavenly....rasa shiok pun terlebih sudah!

Try it---- it can really boost your spirit!!
I actually always want to try roses but do roses smell??? ke cantik saja? white roses of course--i am not into other colours lah...Dulu kat UK, I was so into white daisies...bought myself the plastic daisies...uni kan, mana mampu nak beli fresh pulak...ha..ha..ha...pethatic nya!

Oklah 5already...need to go...penat dah kerja...selamat berbuka korang!

3 comments:

Ejin said...

i love lilies ...zaman2 UK dulu selalu beli ..but i prefer yang colour pinkish and the yellow ones ...

but my fav is still daffodils ..i love its bright yellow colours ...very cheerful colours!

Liz Duan said...

aku warna yg agak elergic sikit is kuning....

Ejin said...

kuning warna ceria ...kan UK tu gloomy ajer from winter till spring, so biler spring datang, ada lah daffodils ..maka bilik aku jadi ceria hehehehe ...