Monday, August 10, 2009

Latest addition ...a RAOUL

Latest addition to my collection...what can i say...tiada kata secantik bahasa to express my feeling receiving this gift from my dear hubby...from my heart dgn penuh kasih sayang tima kasih daun keladi...:)

it was semi suprise or...maybe not really after all it was mms to me beforehand...ok let me rephrase..the mms was a suprise, as i said before we are not that lovey-dovey-romantic-tak-hingat kind of couple....basically we tell each other what we want for birthday and anniversary...and i think it was last month or so i told Duan that i need to look for a new black handy for office, .....
For some reason i dont take other colours but black to work...i think black portrays simplicity and straight image for work...kah..kah..kah..my 2 cent philosophy...So this is supposed to be my office handy but it looks trendy enough to go with jeans thus on second thought I think my old guy laroche has to continue serving me to office or ......perhaps i still need to find another more appropriate black handbag...........

7 comments:

fendifid said...

kilat kilat camtu...pi office tak sesuai. baik beli lain. (aku tolong kak long je ni...bagi alasan untuk dia ngendeng duan belikan 1 lagi)

Liz Duan said...

baik punya ayat...penutup aku tu dah agi hints...duan baca blog and comments lah...tak kuase dia nak melayan

Ejin said...

yang lama tu pass ke sini aje ...ngko beli baru..lagipun duan selalu travel - sentiasa ada le mini surprise kan

Mard said...

saje nak nyelit...
i just got meself me 1st MAC lipstick at SOGO today.
(singgah jap after meeting kat mara hq abis tadik)

hahaha...
before this, dok gune Maybelline & Body Shop.

can't use Avon, abis merekah my lips.

fido said...

WOW I LURVE THE NEW BLING2!!!!

Liz Duan said...

Mard, sama lah dgn aku..i can only use bodyshop for lipstick..pastu ade jugak yg agak2 kering then ended up dgn nivea lip gloss ajer sampai lah hari tu aku beli lipstick mac kat johor...suprisingly ok pulak...u should buy the compact powder jugak, mac punya compact mmg baguih tak de foundation pun tak pe...compact pwdr studio fix..kalau gi dgn darling dia ade 20% kot for artist discount

Mard said...

hehe, maybe next time i'll buy the compact.
;-)

tgh pk what to give my mom for her 65th birthday this September