Thursday, May 13, 2010

Memories in STSSS

I am helping a friend to scan pictures during secondary school to make a slide show for our reunion which will be held end of this month...yes...end of this month at the school itself--sekolah ku SOK SEK....


my classmate 5Biru -5 Social Science

After 20 years, this is my first return to the school...5 years at the school , it can be categorised as my growing ground, right? I was determined to get myself into boarding school as early as i was 10-11 years old and i actually aimed for other type of boardings not science coz i hate science since my primary school days but back then boarding school was offered not applied. Thank Allah, my school was one among few others yg teach Prinsip Akaun, Perdagangan dan cuma Rampaian Science---Rampaian Science pun aku dapat 3 ajer punyalah:)

Our study room--my colleague here commented "Kak Liz belajar sgt sampai tak sedar apa jadi dgn curtain "---lol i didnt notice that until yesterday...

Talking about primary school-- i just met another classmate during primary in FB and she asked me whether i managed to fulfill my long time ambition of becoming an accountant....gosh--that was how crazy i was--i love maths i hate science, read somewhere about accountants doing calculation and set my mind to pursue accountancy since then...LOL..i actually have no actual reference whatsoever--thought bankers are accountants --got all mixed up...

Ok back to Sok Sek....am so looking forward....meeting friends and to show my boys my school...
and here are some pictures of me and friends during 1990--form 5--my friends kata muka muka virgin kah..kah..kah...

my closest friend---Jun, Kay (bestest friend) , myslef ( dont i look like Mat Afi???) and Niejat


*****us again*****


*****sensational masa ni*****

6 comments:

Ejin said...

OMG gambar lama ...kisah diva masa sekolah hehehehe ....banyak memori ngko kat sana kan ...aku takleh bayangkan if i were to dok asrama masa sekolah ..aku jenis anak manja heheheh

Ros Is said...

Eh,betollah Nas,dulu kita tak prnh ambik kisah pun pasal curtain tu,baru perasan.Punyalah,kan.Dalam ramai2 tu rasanya semua boleh cam,kecuali yg pakai bedak sejuk tu,sape erk?Btw,seronok tengok wajah2 masa zaman rumaja dulu...eh,nk mintak permission nk simpan gak gmbr nie,buat kenangan.Koleksi gmbr soksekku byk yg dh 'missing in action'!!!

fendifid said...

Alamak...jambul 80an tu yang mahal.

Liz Duan said...

Nani, amik lah...kite mmg ada satu album gambar sekolah.Yang pakai beedak sejuk tu Ajut (Azura Aziz) lah member kamcing kite jugak-budak kelas kite--dia sekarang kat Jabatan PM--round malaysia meeting ajer:)---Nani yg duk belakang Azhani kat study room tu nama apa ye, Aniza ke?

Ros Is said...

hah...ajut ke?terus tk nmpk muka dia bila pakai bedak sejuk,hehe...yg blkg azhani tu kalau tk silap Bazlin-form 4 baru...Baik gak ngn dia dulu...

Liz Duan said...

nani, bukan Bazlin yg sebelah kiri mek na..